[ntp:hackers] Re: magnitudes for ntpq variables

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Wed Mar 29 05:59:38 UTC 2006

Dave,

After 4.2.1 is release we have several items ready to be committed to
ntp-dev.

One of them is the GNU autogen stuff that has GREATLY simplified the
options processing.  A by-product of this is that we have the OPTION to
auto-generate certain bits of documentation.

This list may include:

- html pages
- (tex)info pages
- man pages
- some others I am probably forgetting

Since this documentation is a "by-product" of the option processing
specification, it can greatly simplify maintenance in this area.

Dave, if you do not want to use the results of this effort, that's no
problem.