[ntp:hackers] Re: magnitudes for ntpq variables

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu Mar 30 17:16:18 UTC 2006

Harlan,

We have had this discussion before and my position has not changed. What
documentation I do will be in HTML and the tools I have. I have on
occasion aligned the documentation and implementation so that both agree
accurately. You are welcome to produce documentation in any other form
as long as it is clearly labeled as derivative and might not accurately
reflect the ground truth.

Dave