[ntp:hackers] Re: magnitudes for ntpq variables

todd glassey todd.glassey at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 31 15:09:45 UTC 2006

Uh how about an OASIS XML wrapper for the document. And as to the MANPAGE -
that simply is not true- There are MANPAGE readers for ALL OS's today -
including such one-off's as IBM's OS400. Also - you are a member of the
"ewxception class" rather than the rule. More people will want the MANPAGE
than INFO or other page formats, but there is no reason why INFO and MANPAGE
and a XML version are all not available. I see no issue with coming up with
a formalized Docuement Framework that is approved by all here and that meets
all of the WG's and User Base's needs.

Todd