[ntp:hackers] Re: magnitudes for ntpq variables

todd glassey todd.glassey at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 31 16:26:06 UTC 2006

My point exactly - I wanted to apologize to the list for also only being
capable of saying "I bitch and moan at you" and I would like to pay some
dues therein.

let me reassert that NTP is VERY VERY VERY important to the larger picture
of creating a sense of portability in trust models... and so gee, I would be
a fool as an auditor to not want to participate.

So once again, the offer of service is on the table. If this Group as a
Collective is willing to specify a set of particular formats for NTP
documents, I will volunteer - to make those appear or update those already
out there in a timely manner.

My hope also is that this will allow me to convince you folks that a formal
BCP for NTP is really the next step in getting NTP standardized.

Anyway - the offer is still on the table.

Todd Glassey