[ntp:hackers] Campus lab

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Fri May 5 17:53:28 UTC 2006

Guys,

For whomever needs to know, a hatchet job is planned for my campus lab,
so I am abandoning/moving the munchkins there. I am abandoning the old
Alphae bunnylou and cowbird, as well as RISC porkypine. Alpha/FreeBSD
barnstable, Intel/Linux albert and one or two of the Solaris twins
baldwin and bridgeport will move to the machine room. Alpha/Linux
churchy will move to my home replacine Intel/FreeBSD howland. The fate
of the remaining machines is unclear. I'm trying to keep as diverse a
herd as possible, but old cows may have to go.