[ntp:hackers] Asynch resolver

Danny Mayer mayer at ntp.isc.org
Sat May 6 20:47:00 UTC 2006

Spam detection software, running on the system "maccarony.ntp.org", has
https://www.eecis.udel.edu/service/ for details.

Content preview:  Dave, We are of course supportive of these goals. We
  would also hope that it helps us in our other ongoing work and if the
  two can coincide so much the better, but we do understand if it doesn't.
  Can you explain what *you* mean by dynamic server discovery methodology?
  I could interpret that in a number of different ways. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.8 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR2   Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP addr
                            2)
 4.1 HELO_DYNAMIC_HCC       Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (HCC)
-0.5 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
                            [score: 0.0000]