[ntp:hackers] Possible 3rd NTP repository

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Sun May 7 08:58:50 UTC 2006

Folks,

There is a growing list of items that will be rolled in to the 4.2.2
release, and I'd like to release it soon, which means there will be some
'point' releases coming soon, too.

Now that we are 'advertising' the latest (point) release of ntp-stable,
I'm thinking that we should have a way for more folks to test ntp-stable
changes before they are released as official point releases.

Toward that end, I have written up some notes at:

 http://ntp.isc.org/Dev/RepositoryIssues

I'd appreciate feedback and comments (preferably on that page, as
opposed to over email).