[ntp:hackers] Asynch resolver

Brian Utterback Brian.Utterback at Sun.COM
Sun May 7 14:32:29 UTC 2006

Best three? Haven't we always maintained that we need four to reliably
detect false tickers?  Especially when we are dealing with a pool of
unknown quality servers, I would think it doubly important to have four.

I presume that the actual number is configurable, but I think that if
there is going to be a default, we really need it to be four.