[ntp:hackers] What to do when the offset is WAYTOOBIG

Brian Utterback brian.utterback at sun.com
Wed Apr 18 09:22:29 PDT 2007

But is this a valid characterization? And even if it is mostly true,
what harm is there in waiting to see if it gets better. I think Judah
has the right idea, namely if the going get tough, just sit down, shut
up and pretend that you don't exist until things get better. That is,
go ahead and yell, don't step the clock but don't serve time in case
you might be off, but be willing to start up again if things get better
later. This seems like the best of both worlds.

--
blu

"Remember 'A Thousand Points of Light'? With a network, we now have
a thousand points of failure."