[ntp:hackers] What to do when the offset is WAYTOOBIG

Brian Utterback brian.utterback at sun.com
Fri Apr 20 12:55:22 PDT 2007

It's moot if the new config stuff is going in soon.

What I was saying is that it looks to me like libopts does some
magic at autogen time that builds the command line handling code.
Thus, to modify the command line handling to (say) add a new flag,
you need to be able to do the autogen/autoconf/automake. Am I
right?

Harlan Stenn wrote:
> Brian,
>
>> And, Harlan, the new command line code requires autogen to modify
>> options, am I right?
>
> I don't understand what you mean...

blu

"Remember 'A Thousand Points of Light'? With a network, we now have
a thousand points of failure."