[ntp:hackers] new config parsing code

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Tue Apr 24 18:05:22 PDT 2007

Folks,

Sachin has almost finished the beast.  To our knowledge the last issue
that needs to be resolved is a linker problem building ntpdsim.  (There
are functions defined in libntp.a that we want to override for ntpdsim
by creating copies in a .o file, and the linker is seeing both and
complaining instead of using the versions in the .o file and ignoring
the later definitions in the .a file.)

I can either commit the code now and we work on fixing this linker issue
ASAP, or I can wait until we resolve the link problem before committing
the code.

Any preferences out there?