[ntp:hackers] Code freeze for 4.2.6/4.3.0

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Sat May 19 22:31:28 PDT 2007

Folks,

The code freeze for the next release of ntpd is scheduled for June, with
the release scheduled for August.

Between the code freeze and the release I am not planning to allow any
patches that implement features.

I will be accepting bugfixes during that time.

If anybody has plans for new features between now and then I'd like to
know about it.

If anybody knows of any bugs they would like to see as blockers for the
next release, please issue a "blocking4.2.6" or "blocking4.3.0" request
(that's the "?" character) on the item(s) in question.