[ntp:hackers] Output disciplined PPS from RS-232?

Greg Dowd GDowd at symmetricom.com
Thu Sep 27 17:03:32 UTC 2007

What os?  What accuracy are you shooting for?  In linux I have enabled
high rez timers and written some code to put out a carriage return "on
time" on a serial port.  Seems like sub 100 microsecond was the norm.  I
could probably scrounge the data.  Or are you just asking if there is a
way to turn something on?  If so, I don't know about that.

Greg Dowd
gdowd at symmetricom dot com (antispam format)
Symmetricom, Inc.
www.symmetricom.com
"The current implementation is non-obvious and may need to be improved."