[ntp:hackers] DCF77 and MSF leap-second datasets available

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Dec 17 20:19:12 UTC 2008

In case any of you need it for testing, I still have my recorded
data-set from the last leapsecond available for DCF77 and MSF.

The HBG data could possibly also be extracted, but since they
did it wrong[1] last time, it wouldn't be much use for testing...

Send me email if you want the data sets.

Poul-Henning

[1] http://phk.freebsd.dk/Leap/20051231_HBG/