[ntp:hackers] NTP code and documentation wiggles

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 16:10:52 UTC 2008

David L. Mills wrote:
> David,
>
> I have said this several times; the updated documents are in the
> document collection linked from www.ntp.org. Updates to this
> collection are handled automatically by my scripts and completely
> separate from the software distribution. Updates to the software
> distribution may not be current with reespect to this collection. See
> the first paragraph on the home page.
>
> Dave

Dave,

Thanks for that.  It leaves me wondering where the "correct" page
concerning Windows is.  This is the route I followed, starting at your
recommended location:

  www.ntp.org

Link to:  Implementation Documentation

  http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/index.html

Link to:  Building and Installing NTP

  http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/index.html#build

Link to:  Building and Installing the Distribution

  http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/build.html

Link to:  Building and Installing under Windows NT

  http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/build.html#win

Link to:  hints/winnt.htm

  http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/hints/winnt.html

So you have completely beaten me, and I have no idea where to look for the
correct and current documentation.

73,
David
Web:  http://www.satsignal.eu