[ntp:hackers] 1. ntpd's sync state (Harlan Stenn)

Danny Mayer mayer at ntp.isc.org
Sun Jun 1 02:21:32 UTC 2008

What should such a log file contain? If you can define it we can
implement it. However I don't see how it can be made automatic since you
need to have a directory to write to and that's not such a simple
question especially with embedded systems. The only file that's written
by default as far as I'm aware is the drift file.

Danny