[ntp:hackers] Getting Hackers and the NTP Lists listed with Linked In...

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Sun Jun 1 19:41:32 UTC 2008

A while ago I created the "NTP Project" as a "place I worked" - please
feel free to use it as one of the "places" you have (or continue) to
work.

And I'll look at creating a "group" as well - and the question I come up
with is "What groups do we want?"

One could certainly be the IETF WG.

Another could be the "NTP Project" where folks interested in NTP can
"associate".

There may be other ideas.

I'm about to start a long drive - I will post more on this later tonight
or tomorrow.