[ntp:hackers] ntpd on ipv6 routers very chatty

John Hay jhay at meraka.org.za
Wed Oct 22 18:18:31 UTC 2008

> > Can you file a bug report in bugzilla on
> > this?
>
> Will do, tonight. I got to run now.

I could not get into the bug system. I had two problems, the link for bugs
is http://bugs.ntp.org/ and that gets redirected to https://support.ntp.org,
which has an ipv6 address, but nothing listening on it. Our proxy, squid
3.head has a quirk in that it will not fallback to ipv4 if a site has a
ipv6 address and it fails for some reason.

Then after getting past that, firefox 3 gives me this message:

support.ntp.org:443 uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.
(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)