[ntp:hackers] ntpd on ipv6 routers very chatty

Steve Kostecke kostecke at ntp.org
Wed Oct 22 18:25:34 UTC 2008

John Hay said:

>I could not get into the bug system. I had two problems, the link for bugs
>is http://bugs.ntp.org/ and that gets redirected to https://support.ntp.org,
>which has an ipv6 address, but nothing listening on it.

Apache should be listening on the IPv6 address. I'll have to check that
out.

>Then after getting past that, firefox 3 gives me this message:
>
>##########################
>support.ntp.org:443 uses an invalid security certificate.
>The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.
>(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

Our SSL certificate is from CAcert. It _is_ valid.

Mozilla does not ship the CAcert root certificate with FireFox.

To load our CA's root certificate please visit
http://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3

--
Steve Kostecke <kostecke at ntp.org>
NTP Public Services Project http://support.ntp.org/