[ntp:hackers] NTP Development Snapshot 4.2.5p127 Released

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Wed Sep 3 17:05:42 UTC 2008

Brian wrote:
> What I am most interested in is the bug that Dave reported in the
> initial frequency calculations. Does this snapshot have any updates
> from Dave?

The only change in that release was the regenerated ntp-parser.c file.

All of Daves changes have been released, the last ones in p126.

If you still think Dave has work to do on this issue, please ping him.

If he has sent email to this list saying he has fixed the issue, then
those changes have already been incorporated into the release, and it
*might* be in his changes that were listed below the p124 entry.