[ntp:hackers] NTP Development Snapshot 4.2.5p166 Released
NTP Public Services Project
webmaster at ntp.org
Sat Apr 25 13:30:21 UTC 2009
NTP Development Snapshot 4.2.5p166 is now available for download.
* [Bug 1161] unpeer AKA unconfig command for ntpq :config
* [Bug 1165] Clean up small memory leaks in the config file parser
* [Bug 1057] ntpdc unconfig failure
* Enable filename and line number leak reporting on Windows when built
DEBUG for all the typical C runtime allocators such as calloc,
malloc, and strdup. Previously only emalloc calls were covered.
* Add DEBUG-only code to free dynamically allocated memory that would
otherwise remain allocated at ntpd exit, to allow less forgivable
leaks to stand out in leaks reported after exit.
* Ensure termination of strings in ports/winnt/libisc/isc_strerror.c
and quiet compiler warnings.
* PPS and crypto cleanup in ntp_proto.c from Dave Mills.
* Correct logconfig keyword declaration to MULTIPLE_ARG
Please report any bugs, issues, or desired enhancements at
More information about the hackers