[ntp:hackers] SNTP upgrade

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Thu Aug 13 20:50:27 UTC 2009

> > I've just "retired" the old SNTP code and renamed gsoc_sntp/ to sntp/ .
>
> I'll be glad to test a pre-pre-release if/when it's convenient.

The code should be at the very late beta stage already, and it's been in
the tree with few bug reports for almost a year.

I missed some cleanup in my commit yesterday, so the current bk repo
(and tonight's tarball roll) will install the sntp binary and its man
page as part of the overall "make install" run.

Any additional testing you could do would be swell.

Thanks...