[ntp:hackers] Problems with questions to news group gateway?

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Mon Aug 24 08:06:42 UTC 2009

Guys,

A couple of days ago I've started a new thread in the news group:
"Running ntpd in a Windows domain", see:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.protocols.time.ntp/browse_thread/thread/936db09150b4a4c0#

I have received 2 replies by Dave Hart and Todd Glassey via the questions
mailing list (thanks, guys!). I thought I'd wait to continue the discussion
until those posts from Dave and Todd appeared on the news servers. However,
this had not happened after quite some hours, so I'm assuming gatewaying from
questions to the news groups is broken.

I've also send an email regarding this matter to the questions list admin (see
attachment), but not even received a reply, yet.

At the time I'm writing this email the server lists.ntp.org even seems to be
offline. Can anybody please let me know what's going on there?

Thanks,

Martin
--
Martin Burnicki