[ntp:hackers] 4.2.5p203 adds ntpq dumpcfg command

Brian Utterback brian.utterback at sun.com
Mon Aug 24 17:17:34 UTC 2009

The key piece missing here (that I too missed initially) is that the
dumpcfg command is issued by ntpq, but the file is written on the
server. Whether or not to return the info to ntpq is still up in the air.

--
blu

It's bad civic hygiene to build technologies that could someday be
used to facilitate a police state. - Bruce Schneier