[ntp:hackers] Proper channels for reporting service "issues"

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Wed Aug 26 08:07:16 UTC 2009

David J Taylor wrote:
> [...]

IMHO topics which are also interesting for NTP *users* should preferably be
discussed in the NG, whereas pure programming stuff should be kept on the
hackers list.

Of course there are intersections of the interests, e.g. when Dave Hart made
some special versions of ntpd available for public testing.

Martin
--
Martin Burnicki

Meinberg Funkuhren