[ntp:hackers] Proper channels for reporting service "issues"

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Wed Aug 26 10:14:35 UTC 2009

Steve Kostecke wrote:
> If you wish to report, or discuss, an issue concerning any public facing
> NTP services please directly contact the individuals who maintain that
> service.

If I know exactly who that person is I can do so ...

In this particular case there was a problem with the questions list, and I
have sent the initial report to the list owner. If that is not the correct
address then the correct one should be mentioned on the list info web page.

> The best general contact address for public facing services is
> webmaster at ntp.org; mail sent to that address is seen by more than one
> person.

I know this *now*. However, this should also be mentioned in the relevant info
sections for the services.

Martin
--
Martin Burnicki