[ntp:hackers] NTP Development Snapshot 4.2.5p208 Released

Brian Utterback brian.utterback at sun.com
Sun Aug 30 15:03:07 UTC 2009

NTP Public Services Project wrote:

> * "saveconfig ." shorthand to save to startup configuration file.

This doesn't mean what I think it does, does it? Tell me you don't
have this as a shorthand for overwriting the original ntp.conf file,
do you? That would be a huge misfeature. I certainly won't ship any
binary with this "feature".

--
blu

It's bad civic hygiene to build technologies that could someday be
used to facilitate a police state. - Bruce Schneier