[ntp:hackers] Leaner and Meaner ntpd

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Aug 30 19:28:32 UTC 2009

From: "tglassey" <t>
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 7:35 PM
To: "David J Taylor" <david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk>
Cc: <hackers at ntp.org>
Subject: Re: [ntp:hackers] Leaner and Meaner ntpd

> David J Taylor wrote:

Harlan sent a message at 29/08/2009 08:46.  I tried to use the facility he
indicated and make a comment, tried to report this to Harlan, and was told
that errors should be reported elsewhere, so I forward my error report to
the location he gave.  No I'm having to reply to you and explain myself as
well.

Quite frankly, I won't bother next time, if replying to an invitation
results in a volley like this.

David