[ntp:hackers] Protocol specification modification for MS-SNTP

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Jul 7 04:43:52 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-07 at 03:41 +0000, David Mills wrote:
> Amdrew.
>
> Ah well, I was having a funky dream. The suggestion on digest algorithm
> stands.

I don't mean to step beyond my place, but perhaps can I assist you in
some way to obtain a w32time client?

It would seem some of these discussions are going in circles because the
client in question isn't available to you.  I'm also more than happy to
help you set up a Samba4 DC, to show how MS-SNTP authentication works in
practice.

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett