[ntp:hackers] OpenSolaris admin help?

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Fri Jul 31 05:18:44 UTC 2009

Anybody here familiar with OpenSolaris?  I've recently brought up a
machine running OpenSolaris for use by NTP developers and there are some
things I'm having problems with.

I've been searching around to try and figure out how to do these things.

If you have suggestions (or would like to volunteer to take over the
administration of this box) please let me know.

Here's the current list:

- IPv6 configuration of one of the 2 interfaces
- bring up ttymon for our serial console
- allow root logins on the serial console (and the kvm console)

There's probably a bit more (we're bringing up LDAP and some other
things) but this is the current list.

--
Harlan Stenn <stenn at ntp.org>
http://ntpforum.isc.org  - be a member!