[ntp:hackers] NEMA refclock, PPS and Solaris.

Brian Utterback brian.utterback at sun.com
Fri May 1 19:39:54 UTC 2009

I'll give that a try. Can someone tell me which Solaris systems at
UDEL have refclocks. I need to make a list of refclocks known to work
with Solaris/OpenSolaris and late model NTP 4.2.5. Can I log into the
mentioned systems with my account from pogo?

--
blu

"Mark my words, nanotechnology is going to be huge!"