[ntp:hackers] NEMA refclock, PPS and Solaris.

David Mills mills at udel.edu
Sat May 2 00:03:25 UTC 2009

Brian,

Our pogo.udel.edu runs Solaris 10 with stock timepps.h version in the
current development version, which is probably the same as the release
version. Our rackety.udel.edu runs the same thing in FreeBSD 7.0. So far
as I know, there never has been any version but 1. If the driver is
calling time_setparams directly and not via the
new interface there has been no change, as only the header file is
involved and that has not changed.

Dave