[ntp:hackers] Somewhat cross-compile: non-standard include files

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Sat Sep 12 22:33:34 UTC 2009

Hal,

You will probably need to do something with CPPFLAGS and -I- .

I've tried to be careful about keeping -I stuff in CPPFLAGS and not in
CFLAGS, if you find places that have been missed please lemme know.

There will be suckage.  The suckage will move around based on your
choice of "native" v. "cross-compile" build.

If the only thing you need to worry about is include files then you can
probably do this with a native build.

If you have to deal with library differences and/or runtime checks,
you'll probably have to go the cross-compile route.