[ntp:hackers] NTP Development Snapshot 4.2.5p220 Released

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Fri Sep 25 22:53:01 UTC 2009

> It's broken for me.  Does it work for other people?  Did I fatfinger
> something?

The heavy-handed way to fix this is to remove your build tree and start
over.

The faster and less-intrusive way is to remove all of the .deps/ subdirs
and:

 cd A.whatever
 ./config.status --recheck

in order to rebuild the dependencies.

We did some cleanup for libisc/ (moved it, actually) and the "old"
dependencies are wildcard-included, so you are seeing a case where a
now-gone file is still listed as a dependency.

I'd love to find a good way to resolve this in the general case.