[ntp:hackers] IPv6 servers I can test against?

Terje Mathisen terje at tmsw.no
Fri Dec 17 09:01:52 UTC 2010

I have been working with ipv6 for a week now, intending to setup a
public stratum-1 server which can go into the pool.

Since I have a NAT'ing fiber router with dynamic IP I have used dyndns
to make it available up to now (tmsw.dyndns.org), but I want to have a
static ipv6 address as well.

Currently I have a working sixxs.net tunnel so I would like to know of a
few ipv6 ntp servers I can point my box at!

Terje

--
- <Terje at tmsw.no>