[ntp:hackers] IPv6 servers I can test against?

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Fri Dec 17 11:17:24 UTC 2010

David wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 01:15:25AM -0800, Harlan Stenn wrote:
> > You might also want to check out:
> >
> >  http://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Servers/TimeServersSuportingIPv6
>
> ntp.maths.tcd.ie has supported IPv6 for a good while (2003 I think)
> and Terje is welcome to peer there. We're already on the stratum 2
> list - should we also add ourselves here?

The list is auto-generated.  If the ServerForm you used has a value in
the IPv6 Address field, it will automatically appear in the above list.

The current ServerForm has this field - the one you used seems to have
been an earlier version that did not have that field.

I'm not sure how to "update" the form - if you try and do this and have
any difficulty, please email webmaster@ .