[ntp:hackers] refclock ONCORE question -Once again

George Hrysanthopoulos xaos at darksmile.net
Tue Dec 28 20:18:57 UTC 2010

Sorry about the long delay. Work and all that.

So, let's take a moment here to revisit this issue and perhaps close it
once and for all.

Are we making a change to:

"refclock_oncore.c"

line: 4061, subroutine: "oncore_log"

?

Dave Hart is correct in that we should put:

msyslog(log_level, "%s", Msg);

If we are to do this, I should submit a bug report.

Comments are always welcome.

-George