[ntp:hackers] Something is broken in 4.2.7p20: NMEA driver

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sun Feb 21 07:09:15 UTC 2010

Is anybody else seeing any troubles/quirks recently?

I can't put my finger on what's wrong.  A NMEA driver (using a Garmin GPS 18
LVC) that was working fine is now off by ~180ms which is close to the time2
fudge factor.

I usually try to keep up to date with ntp-dev, but I was busy for the past
few weeks so I was running  4.2.7p12 and/or 4.2.7p15, then jumped to p20.

The old code was OK.  Something, possibly just me, is confused in the new
stuff.  It may be a simple fat-finger when I get things sorted out.  But it
seems worth checking before I take the time to debug it the hard way.

What do I type to BK to back up to a previous snapshot?  Or rather, how do I
find out how to do that?  Is there a web page or help command with the
details?

What do I type to BK to get a diff style list of my local changes?  bk -r
diffs shows me the changes that aren't checked in.  I want to see the checked
in changes too.