[ntp:hackers] nonblocking DNS code nearly complete

David Mills mills at udel.edu
Mon Jan 11 20:16:29 UTC 2010

Dave,

That was the plan, but I didn't know it got that far. Good, but we're
not done yet. The peer_config() needs to be replaced to extract the
goodiees from the wyntax tree.a little markup of the syntax tree and a
couple of chunks of code would add a great deal of flexibility to ass
such thins as fudge values for remote servers. It would also allow the
fudge command itself eventually to be deprecated.

Dave