[ntp:hackers] Making files / repositories available to others for testing

Steve Kostecke kostecke at ntp.org
Mon Feb 7 13:15:33 UTC 2011

In the "SHM clock improvements" thread, Juergen Perlinger said:

>For those interested in discussing this prototype: A repository with the
>driver is in
>
>    username at psp-xyz.ntp.org:~perlinger/ntp-dev-newshm
>
>    ntpd/refclock_newshm.c         for implementation
>    include/shmclockdef.h            for definition of SHM structure
>
>If you do not have access to the psp-{deb1,fb1,fb2,os1}.ntp.org servers
>we should find other means to share the source code...

We support per user public_html directories so that individuals with
accounts on the NTP Public Service Project developer machines may share
NTP related files or directories (e.g. for testing).

The URL scheme used to access these directories is
http://support.ntp.org/~username.

Please contact me if you wish to have your ~public_html included in the
directory index at http://support.ntp.org/people.

Please Cc: me if you reply as I am not subscribed to this list.

--
Steve Kostecke <kostecke at ntp.org>
NTP Public Services Project http://support.ntp.org/