[ntp:hackers] SHM clock improvements

juergen perlinger juergen.perlinger at t-online.de
Tue Feb 8 17:49:18 UTC 2011

Hello to all,

Since a few interested people told me that they would not have access to
the BK repositories in my home directory at the PSP farm, I made a tar
ball of the source tree and the test program available at

    http://support.ntp.org/people/perlinger/

And to cut short any further IP and license issues: What I provide there
is governed by the NTP copyright and license rules. I will consider all
patches, code changes, ideas on improvements etc that are sent to me as
also being covered by them. If you don't like this, kindly refrain from
sending me any kind of information.

I thought this should be obvious, but right now that seems not to be
universally true. And I apologise to all those that might feel slightly
miffed on the above statement.

cheers,
    pearly