[ntp:hackers] NTP Development Snapshot 4.2.7p143 Released
NTP Public Services Project
webmaster at ntp.org
Thu Mar 31 19:30:18 UTC 2011
NTP Development Snapshot 4.2.7p143 is now available for download.
* [Bug 1732] ntpd ties up CPU on disconnected USB refclock.
* [Bug 1861] tickadj build failure using uClibc.
* [Bug 1862] in6addr_any test in configure fooled by arm gcc 4.1.3 -O2.
* Remove "signal_no_reset: signal 17 had flags 4000000" logging, as it
indicates no problem and is interpreted as an error. Previously some
bits had been ignored one-by-one, but Linux SA_RESTORER definition is
unavailable to user headers.
* Remove kernel line discipline driver code for clk and chu, deprecate
related LDISC_ flags, and remove associated ntpd code to decode the
timestamps, remove clktest line discipline test program.
Please report any bugs, issues, or desired enhancements at
More information about the hackers