[ntp:hackers] kernel PPS time quality

todd glassey tglassey at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 6 15:49:18 UTC 2012

On 2/6/2012 4:40 AM, David J Taylor wrote:
>> So according to that web page it should read μ instead of µ
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Martin
>
>  http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/sgml/entities.html
>
> suggests µ for the "micro sign", and μ for "greek small letter
> mu".  Either would be OK here.
>
> Cheers,
> David

Folks - this documentation fix issue is simple to accomplish it just
takes time and effort and always has.

What has to happen is someone or some group of people need to commit to
the work and to get all of the legacy documents brought up to a point
where they are current. That means review by a SME - as in one of the
internal coders or a group of you.

This is really simple release engineering practice.

Todd

--
Todd S. Glassey
This is from my personal email account and any materials from this

Further I OPT OUT of any and all commercial emailings.