[ntp:hackers] kernel PPS time quality

Dave Hart davehart at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 03:18:25 UTC 2012

Dr. Mills,

I have some overdue documentation updates on my to-do list.  I can
take a shot at fixing the pages in the NTP distribution docs when I
dive in, which I'm assuming you would welcome.  My plan would be to
use &micro; in place of of <font face=symbol>m</font>, and similar for
any other symbol font use.

Cheers,
Dave Hart