[ntp:hackers] Leap second list file

todd glassey tglassey at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 6 17:36:08 UTC 2012

On 1/6/2012 8:08 AM, Havard Eidnes wrote:

>> Folks - get it from BIPM or IERS...
>>
>> http://hpiers.obspm.fr/iers/bul/bulc/bulletinc.dat
>
> Which is fine, but not digestible by the code behind the
> "leapfile" command in ntpd.
>
> Regards,
>
> - Håvard

Look, you know what the contents of the leap-seconds files contain we
all do, so all you need really is the notice that the leap-second is
being inserted (or removed) to create this yourself.

If what you are saying is that the NTP.ORG Reference Port needs it, then
it would seem like NTP.ORGs problem eh? Perhaps it should be hosted on
NTP.ORG's site then.

Todd

--
Todd S. Glassey
This is from my personal email account and any materials from this

Further I OPT OUT of any and all commercial emailings.