[ntp:hackers] List members from ntp.org.pl?

todd glassey tglassey at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 17 19:21:32 UTC 2012

On 1/17/2012 5:38 AM, Danny Mayer wrote:
> On 1/17/2012 2:35 AM, David J Taylor wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> I recently came across this site on another list:
>>
>>  http://sites.google.com/site/ntpserverspl/
>>
>> Perhaps one or more of the site members (e.g. Tomasz Widomski, P
>> Marszalek) should be invited to join either the NTP Hackers if they are
>> not already members?
>
> This is an open list. If they want to sign up then they will. They don't
> need an invitation.

Actually they do have an issue - the name NTP.ORG is a separate piece of
IP from the NTP Specification and is not released in the IETF license so
what they need is a release from Dave Mills to use it one would think.

Todd Glassey

> Danny

Todd S. Glassey
This is from my personal email account and any materials from this
account come with personal disclaimers.

Further I OPT OUT of any and all commercial emailings.