[ntp:hackers] ntp.bkbits.net:8080 down?

Brian Utterback brian.utterback at oracle.com
Fri Mar 9 19:07:57 UTC 2012

Okay, thanks Dave. Found it.

Now, since I have your attention, perhaps you can answer a quick
question for me. I have a client that says that when he is low on
memory  and mlockall fails, ntpd exits. Looking at the code, that
doesn't appear to be the case to me, it just logs a message as far as I
can see. But the code has so many ifdef's in the neighborhood I thought
I may be missing something.

--
blu

violent psychopath who knows where you live. - Martin Golding
Brian Utterback - Solaris RPE, Oracle Corporation.
Ph:603-262-3916, Em:brian.utterback at oracle.com