[ntp:hackers] S/W for testing NTP server installation

Greg Dowd gdowd at symmetricom.com
Thu Sep 13 16:09:50 UTC 2012

I haven't seen much for Ntp testing over the years.  Typically we use a packet generator like Spirent or Ixia to test load and drops and a custom GPS synchronized probe to sample accuracy.  I think there was someone out there offering fuzz testing, maybe Crytonomicon but I haven't seen a conformance or compliance test.  I think one of Mill's graduate students named Kamboj something started on a test fixture a few years back?  You might search the archives.