[ntp:hackers] S/W for testing NTP server installation

Greg Dowd gdowd at symmetricom.com
Mon Sep 17 17:58:00 UTC 2012

Sorry about that.  Good book though.  I should have said Codenomicon.

Greg Dowd | Symmetricom®, Inc.
Staff Scientist
2300 Orchard Parkway, San Jose, CA 95131
Direct:  408.964.7643
gdowd at symmetricom.com<mailto:bsmith at symmetricom.com>  |  www.symmetricom.com<http://www.symmetricom.com/>
Symmetricom.  Leading the world in precise time solutions.