[ntp:hackers] S/W for testing NTP server installation

Vladimir Smotlacha vs at cesnet.cz
Mon Sep 17 22:04:21 UTC 2012

Few years ago, I wrote an article (published in Metrologia) about
calibration of NTP and TSA servers - it describes the SW based method
and results of comparison of NTP (and TSA) servers run by several
European Time and frequency laboratories.

You can find it at
http://staff.cesnet.cz/~vs/article/on_calibration_of_network_services.pdf

best regards,
	Vladimir Smotlacha